Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New home. New way of doing things.

:pushes the boxes off the couch: Come on it. Take a load off. Don't mind the mess, I just got here. So it's a new address, new look, new company name - but I'm the same old C.M. Wilson. Once people start getting wind that I'm not with BraveGirl Publishing anymore, the questions will start and I'm sure the rumors will fly. Let's just nip that in the butt shall we?

I got my major start with BraveGirl. I know that and I will claim that until I die (or get alzheimers). I am thankful for everything that the company has taught me and I am a better writer and better person for the 9 months that I spent there. There is absolutely no ill will nor hard feelings behind my decision to leave. There's a time that baby birds have to leave the nest and learn how to fly, and this is my time.

With that being said, this is my new blog (yes, I am wearing my Captain Obvious cape). Things will pretty much be the same with a few changes. Mondays will be writing/author interviews. Wednesdays will be about healthy stuff but not just physical. I think it's time we tackle how to love ourselves. And Fridays will be whatever I decide to throw against the wall and see if it sticks. (That translates into editorials on things that are ticking me off.)

Thank you for continuing to follow my rise to the top.

C.M. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment