Sunday, December 27, 2015

To set resolutions or not set resolutions. That is the question.

So here we are at the end of 2015. Holy crap did this year zoom by. Did you hit the goals that you set yourself this time last year?

I have to say that I did pretty good this year. Do you set resolutions? I used to but they were too lofty or I made too many so by March I said screw it.

But last year I set high goals that may have seemed extreme to some, but made sense to me. I wanted to release 7 books in 2015 - I released 4 and I'm in the middle of another one. That's nothing to sneeze at. I wanted to lose another 50 pounds - I got three quarters of the way there.

I didn't do some of the things with book signings and such but I went out on my own and started doing things my way, so positive things still happened.

I, for one, am excited for 2016. The last two years have taught me valuable lessons in life, love, business and friendship. Lessons that I intend on taking with me into this next year.

My physical health HAS to become a number one priority. So I am enlisting in the 1,000 mile in 2016 challenge. Its to walk, run or hike 1,000 miles in 2016. Will I hit 1,000 miles? IDK. I intend on blogging about it. But at least I'm going to try!

What are your resolutions or goals for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment